- Open education:
- Open education provides the opportunity for a person to develop himself in various knowledge and sciences without limits of time or place. If you browse the Internet, you will find thousands of websites talking about open education programs. This is teaching the future. This was helped by the modern technologies that were developed in recent years, as they became the means for active, effective and enjoyable education at the same time. The supervisor of a group of students can follow each of them electronically separately, knowing his level of performance and the extent of his participation in receiving lectures and participating in dialogue sessions. The simulators installed on the platform also contributed to the practical training. And the labor market in many countries has become a preference for learners through open education because of their seriousness, as most of them study and work at the same time. And recently, the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties approved the principle of e-learning and approved its certificates. The Saudi Electronic University was also established. Platform features: We established an electronic educational platform under the name of Al Falah, with the aim of delivering knowledge and knowledge to all parts of the Arab world. Because this is in line with the global trend, and in line with the 2030 vision. The Al Falah platform offers its educational programs in two main areas: General education: includes social and cultural aspects, management sciences and self-development. Medical education: addressed to all members of the health team. The platform’s programs are divided into: Training courses (continuing education): These include courses, seminars, conferences and panel discussions. Postgraduate studies: in cooperation with leading universities in the Arab world. Means: Blended e-learning through an advanced educational platform. Receiving lectures and participating in dialogue sessions electronically, and effective communication between students and teachers. The pleasure of active learning using the multiple means of communication between written text, sound, and images. Study on the job in accordance with the circumstances of the student in terms of time and place.
Why Al Falah?
In honor of the Lord’s call, “Come to the farmer”, in remembrance of the Falah Schools that contributed to the educational renaissance in the Arabian Peninsula more than a hundred years ago
- Human development socially, culturally and healthy.
- Developing our way of thinking, planning and practicing life as individuals and groups.
- The balance between the curative and preventive aspects of health.
- Enhancing the role of the Arabic language in absorbing modern sciences.
A sustainable training educational academy that strives towards excellence and empowering people socially, culturally and healthily.